The best material processors on the market.
The LaBounty Mobile Demolition Processors (MDP) are highly powerful attachments for crushing and processing concrete in both primary and secondary demolition. The MDP provides unmatched power-to-weight for crushing the hardest concrete with smaller excavators, as compared to the competition. The MDP design is based on the time-tested LaBounty shear and carries forward the legendary performance and durability that only LaBounty can deliver.
[tab title=”Product Features” icon=”check” icon_color=”#3cabce”]
- Large Bore Cylinder for maximum crushing power,
- Cutting Blade for removing rebar,
- Optimized Jaw for processing large sectional concrete,
- Wear Plates for added durability,
- Open Jaw Architecture increases appetite and efficiency.
|UNITS||MDP 20 CC||MDP 20 CP||MDP 27 CC||MDP 27 CP||MDP 35 CC||MDP 35 CP||MDP 50 CC||MDP 50 CP||MDP 90 CP|
|Min Weight 3rd||lbs||40.000||40,000||55,000||55.000||70,000||70,000||99,000||99,000||187,000|
One of our clients is used the MDP27R in the demolition of the Public Safety Building in downtown Winnipeg. See it in action right here: