Stanley’s mounted breakers MB156/MBX15 are designed and built to power through the most demanding tasks on the job-site. You are packing some serious force to break materials in a wide array of markets and applications. Stanley’s mounted hammers are available for all carrier classes.
- Advanced breaker design technology for output energy and efficiency.
- Minimal moving parts, only two for less maintenance, better performance and less service.
- Superior valve design for operation within a broader range of pressures and flows with less heat and stress on components.
- Added steel reinforcement at the lower end of the housing to protect housing and power-cell.
- Side-plate bolt locking system keeps bolts from loosening.
- Lighter weight allowing use on small carrier.
- Supported power-cell by rubber cushions and urethane wear plates to absorb shock and vibration and reduce wear – MB556, MB656 and MBX15.
- Box style housing – MB556, MB656 and MBX15.
- Direct acting nitrogen chamber boosts the power of each hammer blow.
MB156 | MB256| MBF5 | MB05 | MB556 | MB10 Specifications and Manuals
Here’s one of our customers talking about the MB05 from Stanley.