Stanley offers a full range of tools for tree pruning and brush clearing. These tools are ideal for right-of-way crews, utilities, parks departments, and grounds-keepers. Each tool features bucket hydraulic circuit compatibility, fibreglass handles, and dual spools for OC or CC circuits.
CR27 Circular Pole Saw
- Used for trimming and pruning tree branches
- Blade brake to reduce coast downtime
- Comes with a 9 in. blade (34356)
Features and Benefits
- Stanley’s CR27 circular saw is ideal for use by right-of-way crews, utilities, parks departments and grounds keepers. Blade Brake reduces blade coast time to 2.5 – 5.0 seconds compared to 15 seconds or more for tools without blade
- Light in weight, it features a fiberglass pole for convenient handling in tight spots and a integral motor for long, reliable service.
- The integral motor and motor yoke create an angled head which gives the operator more visibility when cutting and allows a more natural work position to minimize fatigue.
- The new position of the motor in relation to the handle creates a blade forward position which reduces torque reaction to the operator. For added safety, the blade is secured with a unique double cone-lock nut.
- The unique trigger guard adds still more safety. If the guard is removed the saw is deactivated.
- A“Dual Spool” feature permits the user to operate the saw from either open or closed center circuits.
- All saws are individually dielectric tested before leaving the factory.
- Capacity 9 in. Blade, Epoxy Handle 23 cm Blade, Epoxy Handle
- Weight (with Blade) 9.76 lbs 4.4 kg
- Length (with Blade) 79 in. 200.7 cm
- Hydraulic Pressure 1000-2000 psi 70-140 bar
- Flow Range 5-7 gpm 19-26 lpm
- Optimum Flow 7 gpm 26 lpm
- Porting -8 SAE O-Ring
- Connector Size and Type 3/8 in. Male Pipe Adapter Motor Integral