HP8 Series Hydraulic Power Unit – The Proven Workhorse
The HP8 hydraulic power unit is engineered for continuous professional use and is optimized to deliver ideal flows and pressures to both Type 1 and Type 2 hydraulic tools. Its powerful 18 HP Briggs & Stratton engine and best-in-class cooling system deliver the power and heat rejection pros need to keep tools working uninterrupted all day in all types of conditions. The HP8 features an intuitive throttle selector which makes changing flow rates very easy. Its feature-rich, dependable operation make the HP8 the workhorse of the industry.
- Briggs Vanguard engine,
- Air-to-oil cooler with high-speed blower,
- Manual throttle control,
- Lift and latch handle,
- 12 inch Foam filled tires,
- Low oil pressure shutoff,
- Electric start and all-electric controls,
- 12 vdc plug on some models.