Stanley’s RD12 Rail Drill is a rugged hydraulic powered drill with all of the features that give speed reliability, accuracy and extended bit life. It features an automatic bit feed that eliminates clutches, gears and shims found on competitive models. The power of the RD12 when used in conjunction with our exclusive indexable carbide tipped bits easily drills both hardened and standard rail with the same tool, providing the lowest cost per hole available on the market.
[tab title=”Features” icon=”check” icon_color=”#3cabce”]
- Lightweight aluminum construction for ease of transport and positioning,
- Over-center clamp design for greater stability,
- Indexable carbide tipped bits available,
- Automatic water/coolant control valve with a preset integrated water flow control extends insert life,
- Tool rack for extra bits keeps your spare inventory secure,
- Wide range of rail templates available to reduce your setup time.