Stanley’s vibratory plate mounted compactors HSX3, HSX6, HSX11, and the HSX22 are designed for extreme-duty applications and built to deliver maximum vibratory force.
Perfect for trench compaction, pile driving, or slopes. You won’t have to shore the trench and can compact 2-4 feet of backfill lift in one pass. – compare that to handheld units. You can put this compactor to work driving materials such as piles, posts, sheeting, I-beams, soldier piling, guard rail posts, and pipe. There’s no better way to reach hard to reach areas or where rollers aren’t practical.
[tab title=”Product Features” icon=”check” icon_color=”#3cabce”]
- Stanley mounted compactors provide a high level of centrifugal force ranging from 3,400 to 22,000 pounds.
- These units have more compaction force than a walk-behind plate compactor which eliminates the need for a person working down in the trench simplifying ease-of-use and operator comfort.
- Enhanced valve block cover provides additional protection from accidental mishaps.
- Hydraulic hoses are protected with a nylon sleeve cover and precisely routed near the frame to minimize movement and interference while on the job-site.
- Flat top models offer compatibility with many different mounting confi gurations to simplify your connection at the carrier.
- Each compactor has four heavy duty, industrial grade shock mounts that distribute vibration evenly. This delivers consistent force to improve the operator’s efficiency and work quality.