From the control cab of the Skid Steer, Telehandler or Excavator the operator can pick a pole up off the ground or off the back of a trailer, and set it with extreme precision.
• Fits all Skid Steers equipped with the Universal Quick’Tach.
• Can be modified to go on an Excavator and Telehandler
• Sold with the DOUBLE CYLINDER ROTATING BASE or the FIXED NON-ROTATING BASE
• Designed with 2 independent jaws that open and close one after another for pole security and operator safety.
• Mounted with rubber lining to protect the pole.
• The clamping is activated by two 2’’ X 6’’ cylinders and can be adjusted to regulate clamp pressure.
• Comes complete with wiring harness, spring hose mount and flush-faced couplers.
• Opens to 14 inches, close down to 3 inches (0 inches with optional inserts)
• Assures quick and easy setting of Metal, Wood or Plastic Poles.
The Double Pole Claw eliminates the need for cranes, slings, or extra man-hours.
The rubber lining prevents damage, and the second sequencing claw allows for precision setting of light standards and pole buildings.