New to our lineup is the Blastcrete Model RD6536 Squeeze Pump hydraulic concrete pump attachment. It offers variable speeds from 0-25 cubic yards per hour. This concrete pump attachment pumps grout materials, 3/8-inch shotcrete and concrete mixes.
These are the simplest and safest concrete pumps on the market to maintain and operate – the pump’s primary wear part, the 3-inch rubber pumping tube can be replaced in the field in 20 minutes! Since no concrete material comes in contact with the pump’s moving parts, the machine’s lifespan is the top of the industry.
- Forklift pick-up or skid steer attached with the universal skid steer mounting plate,
- 3″ hydraulic squeeze pump with variable speed from 0-25 cubic yards (0-19 cubic meters) per hour,
- Manual hydraulic controls,
- Hydraulic remixer in the receiving hopper.
- ½” (13 mm) aggregate concrete mixes,
- ⅜ ” (10 mm) aggregate shotcrete,
- Cellular concrete,
- Faux rock construction,
- Insulated concrete forms,
- Slab jacking,
- Block fill.
|Length||89” (226 cm)|
|Width||55” (140 cm)|
|Height||48.25” (123 cm)|
|Weight||2,700 lbs. (1,225 kg)|
|Output||25 yd3/hr. (22.9 m3/hr.)|
|Pump outlet||3” (75 mm)|
|Pump pressure||400 PSI (28 bar)|
|Hydraulic oil requirement||18 GPM @ 3,000 PSI (68 LPM @ 207 bar)|
|Vertical pumping distance||100 ft. (30 m)|
|Horizontal pumping distance||250 ft. (76 m)|