It is excellent for use in scrap and recycling operations, removing concrete and asphalt, and other demanding applications. The closed bucket construction keeps dirt and smaller debris from spilling out, leaving a cleaner work area.
Like other LOWE® grapples, the BG-600 has the ability to pick a load from the end as well as from the side. The design of the hydraulic system also allows you to securely clamp items that may have uneven surfaces while keeping consistent pressure on the entire load.
- Grab a load sideways, or use the clamp’s special design to grab by the end,
- Premium hydraulic cylinders, hoses, and fittings,
- More useful load than anything comparable,
- Extensive protection of cylinders and hoses,
- Fully enclosed backplate,
- Fully enclosed clamps,
- Side-mounted hydraulic auxiliary connections,
- Ten tine grapple bucket,
- Four-point reinforcement,
- Serial number identification and detailed operator’s manual,
- Industry-leading safety labelling.
Weight – 863 lbs. (391 Kg)
Width – 72 inches (1,829 mm)
Depth – 38 inches (965 mm)
Max height (closed) – 30 inches (762 mm)
Max height (open) – 46 inches (1,168 mm)
Max opening gap – 42 inches (1,067 mm)