The VEP Series is a popular solution for hydraulic circuit applications subject to high-pressure impulses and circuits which experience high residual or trapped pressure in a line. The thread-to-connect design eliminates premature wear or brinelling, a patented internal valve allows connection/disconnection with high residual pressures, and the flat face design avoids loss of hydraulic fluid and contamination into the circuit. A yellow o-ring indicator makes the VEP series even easier to work with.
- Size range: 1/4” thru 2”
- Port options: NPT, SAE, BSP, ORFS
- Interchanges with VEPHD, VEPHDL Series
- Connect/disconnect up to 25 MPa/3625 psi residual pressure
- Working pressure: 35-60 MPa/5075-8700 psi range
- Eliminates brinelling, reduces leakage
- Saves time changing tools
- All construction equipment applications with higher pressure requirements or connection/disconnection issues with tool attachments under residual pressure
- All large equipment needing junction points in circuit: cranes, drilling machines, oil field, well head drives, porta-power
- Excavators w/ auxiliary line for attachments: thumbs, grapples, hammers, compactors/hopaks
How to Upgrade Your Bobcat 870 Skid Steer Auxiliary Hydraulics to High Flow
Skid steer machines like a Bobcat 870 skid loader often experience overheating during heavy-duty applications such as mulching and land clearing. The main source is often the OEM equipped couplers. Stucchi offers a solution to convert your skid loader to use our heavy-duty, thread to connect VEP series.