The VEPHD (Heavy Duty) Series offers the same features of the VEP series, with upgraded material, a yellow o-ring visual ID, and larger mating areas. Like the VEP, the VEPHD is a popular solution for hydraulic circuit applications subject to high pressure impulses and circuits which experience high residual or trapped pressure in a line, offered in a more durable, higher grade of steel and all QPQ plating for increased longevity.
- Size range: 3/4” thru 1 1/2”
- Port options: NPT, SAE, Flange Ports
- Interchanges with VEP, VEPHDL Series
- Connect/disconnect up to 25 MPa/3625 psi residual pressure
- Working pressure: 40-55 MPa/5800-7975 psi range
- Higher grade of steel for longer life
- Eliminates brinelling, reduces leakage
- Entire body in QPQ
- Wrench flats on the male for ease of connection
- High impulse mobile circuits
- All construction equipment applications with higher pressure requirements or connection/disconnection issues with tool attachments under residual pressure
- Excavators w/ auxiliary line for attachments: thumbs, grapples, hammers, hydraulic compactors, hydraulic tampers, demolition
How to Upgrade Your Bobcat 870 Skid Steer Auxiliary Hydraulics to High Flow
Skid steer machines like a Bobcat 870 skid loader often experience overheating during heavy-duty applications such as mulching and land clearing. The main source is often the OEM equipped couplers. Stucchi offers a solution to convert your skid loader to use our heavy-duty, thread to connect VEP series.